DEWA ATHENA

           Saturday, 25 March and 1 April 2017. SMA Negeri 3 Bandung celebrated Dewa Athena. Dewa Athena is an annual program from OSIS SMA Negeri 3 Bandung. The event  is about sport competition.    This year’s Dewa Athena is celebrated in Lapang Bali. There are several sports that are contested such as football, basketball, volley, badminton, gobak sodor, tarik tambang, relay run and dodgeball . In Dewa Athena, each class compete to win the prizes. The competition was held for the 10th grade and the 11th grade.
            I played several sports on Saturday, 25 March 2017 such as dodgeball, relay-run and gobak sodor. When the game started it was really fun. But after the game was over It became boring. Why? The transition between game took a very long time and during that time my friends and I feel that we were very void. There’s no activity that we can do. So, during that time my friend and I played several games on our own such as badminton and volley. After the next game was started, we watched the game on the side of the field where the games were played. It is a long day indeed, but it still a fun day because I spent the time with my friends.
            The next week, I didn’t come to the event. I had to help my father to prepare for the renovation of our house. At the end of the day I got the news about what happened that day. Our class lose the competition but it’s okay because all of us had fun.  From this event I can learn about sportsmanship and teamwork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A HOLIDAY WITH MY FAMILY

Being Grateful

LEARNING FROM NATURE